60′ Class Boat
Includes Everything You’ll Need: Boat, Fuel, Crew, Tackle, and Live Bait
Cabo San Lucas is world famous for its marlin-rich waters. People travel thousands of miles to countries around the world just to try out the deep sea fishing Cabo has to offer. Year-round marlin fishing, combined with long sporting seasons like mahi mahi, sailfish, rooster, wahoo and tuna, is enough to make any angler salivate. Our 5-hour trips are popular with cruisers and families, and those who want to try their luck at the “trophy” without a fortune. Our 8-hour sport fishing expeditions are the norm for the most serious anglers staying in Cabo. While fishing is never guaranteed, it doesn’t get any better than Cabo San Lucas, and we’ll get you to the best spots to increase your chances. Our fishing trips pass through Land’s End, so you can take stunning photos of Lover\’s Beach and Divorce Beach along the way, as well as the Cabo San Lucas shoreline. All of our boats are in excellent condition, and all of them regularly bring home fish. Join us for an exciting day of deep sea fishing!
- Fully equipped Sportcruiser
- Professional English speaking crew
- All accessories, fishing rods and sport fishing equipment
- Clean and fillet your catch *
- All boats have a restroom
- All taxes
- This is a private charter – For your group only
- Fish species: Consult our fishing schedule
- Lunch and Drinks
- Cruise passengers: This exclusive charter is perfect for cruise ship passengers!
- Flexibly to meet all cruise ship schedules.
- Schedule: Every day according to your schedule.
- Departure: Marina Cabo San Lucas.
- Exact meeting instructions will accompany your confirmation.
- Time: 5-hour and 8-hour trips are available.
- If you take a cruise ship, we have the flexibility to adjust your schedule. You don’t have to stay out for the full amount of time if you have a tight schedule.
- Children: All ages are welcome.
* The marina will charge a small fee for cleaned fish.
- Fishing License is 315 Pesos (Approx $20.00) per person.
- Logbook Tax ($15.00 USD) per boat, paid in cash.
- Marina Entrance ($2.00 ea.)
- Live Bait ($15 to $30)*
- Gratuity (Optional)
Note: Most sportfishing in Cabo is done with lures. Live bait is not required, but it is available for purchase if you favor it. Some fishermen prefer live bait for roosterfish, for example.
All reservations require a 50% deposit to be placed by major credit card at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be shown on your confirmation and is due in cash at the marina. We cannot accept credit cards at the marina, only cash, but ATMs and banks are widely available in Cabo San Lucas and of course you can bring USD with you from your home country as well.
- Biodegradable Sunblock
- Hat for Sun Protection
- Food or Drinks (If Desired)
- Extra Cash for Extra Items