What to Expect
Meet your bilingual guide in the morning at the Cabo San Lucas marina. Once aboard the catamaran, relax and take advantage of rare photo opportunities with a backdrop of coastal Baja California. Enjoy views from the boat that are impossible to see on land, including sea lions on Lover’s Beach, Baja’s “Land’s End,” and the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas. On arrival at Chileno Bay, your guide ensures you visit the best spots for viewing turtles, manta rays, and fish, and other tropical sea life. Snorkel to your heart’s content, and then hop back on board for lunch and unlimited drinks from an open bar. After a pleasant ride back to the marina, part ways with your guide.
Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years old to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
There are no reviews yet.